Home   |  Contact Us   | Student Services |


Financial Aid

Additional VA Info.


Beaufort County Community College provides information regarding VA Education Benefits through the Montgomery G.I. Bill.  Students should apply if they fall into the following categories:  those who have served on active duty, are a National Guardsman or Reservist, or are the spouse, widow or child of a veteran that is 100% permanently/totally disabled or deceased due to a military conflict.

To initiate proceedings in applying for veterans' educational benefits, the student veteran should first contact the Financial Aid Office, and speak with the VA Certifying Official who coordinates matters on campus pertaining to educational benefits from the Veterans Administration. For information about VA benefits or questions regarding eligibility, contact the BCCC VA Certifying Official.  Also see the Department for Veteran's Affairs Web Page for more information.

N.C. Veterans' Affairs Scholarship - The Department of Veterans' Affairs offers scholarship assistance  to  North Carolina Children of deceased or disabled veterans or of certain veterans who were listed in a POW/MIA status. An eligible student should write to the N.C. Department of Veterans' Affairs, Raleigh, N.C., for information.

North Carolina National Guard Tuition Assistance Program Active North Carolina National Guard members may be eligible for tuition assistance. Persons desiring information or applications for this assistance should contact their unit representative. 

VA Vocational Rehabilitation and Counseling


Beaufort County Community College    252-946-6194