The purpose of the BCCC Library is to
provide resources and services that support, facilitate, and enhance the information and
learning needs of the college community.
- To provide an organized and accessible collection.
- To meet instructional and individual needs of students,
staff, faculty, and community.
- To ensure that all patrons (students, faculty, staff, and
community) have access to a broad range of learning resources in varied formats.
- To meet the needs of a population with diverse learning
styles and abilities.
The purpose of the LRC is to enrich the teaching/learning process of
the College and the community by providing resources, instructional
support, equipment, and qualified staff in Media/Graphics, AV/Electronic
- Meet the demands of both traditional and innovative information
and educational services.
- Facilitate and improve the educational process by teaching
students and patrons the information-seeking skills necessary for
self-directed and lifelong learning. Implement relevant training
necessary for faculty and staff to enhance instruction.
- Provide efficient information delivery systems.
- Provide instructional and technical support for electronic