- Board Agendas
- Board Members
- Board Minutes
- Board of Trustees
- Campus and Regional Centers
- Equal Opportunity
- Faculty Resources
- Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act
- Organizational Charts
- Student Achievement
- Title IX Gender Discrimination and Sexual Misconduct Policy
- Allied Health
- General Information
- ED2GO Online Classes
- College & Career Readiness
- Career & College Promise
- Business & Industry Services
- Public Safety
- Healthcare Programs
- Workforce Programs
- Personal Enrichment
- DDC-4 Defensive Driving
- Small Business Center
- Hyde County Davis Center
- Washington County Center
- Financial Aid
- Human Resources
- Institutional Effectiveness
- Student Records
- Student Life
- Apply for admission to Beaufort County Community College.
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) for the 2018-2019 academic year. Incomplete or outdated FAFSA information will preclude consideration for scholarship.
- Complete the Beaufort County Community College Foundation scholarship application found below by entering your information into the corresponding fields.
- If you are an eligible student who wishes to apply for any of the additional scholarships listed below: download the document via the appropriate link, complete the additional application, and attach the file when submitting your BCCC Foundation application (there will be a field to do so towards the end of the application).
- Submit your application no later than November 9, 2018 in order to be considered. Incomplete and/or late applications will not be accepted.
If you wish to apply for any of the additional scholarships found in this section, please read the description to ensure that you are eligible. Please download the documents, fill them out, and attach them when you fill out the foundation scholarship below. You can not enter information into the forms in this section from your web browser, but they are fillable once you download them. Make sure you re-save the forms after you input your information, otherwise the form will be blank when you attach it below.
Please note: if you are applying for any of the additional scholarships, you are still required to complete the BCCC Foundation scholarship application in order to be eligable.
David Clark Endowment Scholarship - BCCC students in any of the Industrial Technology programs - Automotive Systems, Electrical Engineering, Electronics Engineering, Heavy Equipment and Transport/Construction Equipment, Mechanical Engineering, and/or Welding.
Golden Leaf Foundation Scholarship
Click here for a printable version of the BCCC Foundation scholarship application.
Printed copies can be delivered via mail or in person to the Foundation Office, 5337 US Highway
264 East, Washington NC 27889
(located in the Administration Building 1, Room 106A).
If you choose to mail your application allow 10 days