Classes begin 8/18/15
Check your Email
Check your student email for important information about your classes.
Don't forget to check with your Advisor
Classes start throughout the semester. Check with your advisor to see which classes fit your program of study.
Foundation Spring 2016 Semester Scholarship
The spring 2016 semester scholarship application is now available on the Foundation website. The deadline to submit the completed application to the Foundation Office (building 1, room 113) is October 1, 2015.
Summer Book Buyback
Summer 2015 Book Buy will be held on Friday, August 21 in front of the library in building 5 from 9 am - 1 pm and 2 pm - 4:30 pm. Photo ID's required.
- Add – August 18-25
- Drop – August 19-27
- Last Day to Drop for 75% Refund – August 27
- Fall Financial Aid Checks Disbursed – September 29
- Board of Trustee Committee Meetings, Tuesday, October 6 at 4:00 p.m., Bldg. 10 Board Room
- Board of Trustee Meeting, Tuesday, October 6 at 6:00 p.m., Bldg. 10 Board Room
- Registration for second 8-week classes begins--September 14
- Second 8-week classes begin--October 14
- Registration for Spring 2016 for graduating students--October 26
- Registration for Spring 2016 for all students--October 27
BCCC to exit Federal Direct Student Loan Program
effective July 1
Beaufort County Community College will cease participation in the Federal Direct Student Loan Program effective July 1, 2015. As a result, BCCC will not originate any new student loans after that date.
District Attorney approves new Defensive Driving class
Got a traffic ticket? Want to get it reduced? Beaufort County Community College’s Division of Continuing Education now offers a revamped Defensive Driving course based on the Health and Safety Council of North Carolina’s DDC-4 program, developed in collaboration with District Attorney Seth Edwards.
Tour Italy with the BCCC Foundation
The Beaufort County Community College Foundation and the Washington-Beaufort County Chamber of Commerce are sponsoring a 10-day trip to Italy that will include some of the country’s most beautiful and historic sites.