Summer Blood Drive
Redcross will be here: Wednesday July 8, 2015 10am-2pm in Building 10
June 1, 2015 is BCCC's priority deadline for the FAFSA and required follow up documentation to be received in our office. This will ensure that eligible students will have financial aid in place for Fall 2015 term.
Registration for Fall Semester runs through August 14
- Bills Mailed to Students - July 16 & July 30 (Tentatively - subject to change due to budget)
- Last day to Pay for Early Registered Classes – August 7
- Deregistration – August 10
- Late Registration – August 17 8am-6pm
- Last Day to Drop for 100% Refund – August 17
- First Day of Classes – August 18 8am-6pm
- Add – August 18-25
- Drop – August 19-27
- Last Day to Drop for 75% Refund – August 27
- Fall Financial Aid Checks Disbursed – September 29
Summer 2015 Book Buy Back
Summer 2015 Book Buy will be held on and Wednesday, July 15 in front of the library in building 5 from 9 am - 1 pm and 2 pm - 4:30 pm. Photo ID's required.
BCCC to exit Federal Direct Student Loan Program
effective July 1
Beaufort County Community College will cease participation in the Federal Direct Student Loan Program effective July 1, 2015. As a result, BCCC will not originate any new student loans after that date.
New Student Orientation Registration
New students should sign up for one orientation session. Sessions are held in Building 8 and run from 9:00 am until 2:00 pm.
State’s Commerce Secretary is BCCC graduation speaker
N.C. Secretary of Commerce, John E. Skvarla, III, will deliver the commencement address at the 2015 graduation exercises for Beaufort County Community College to be held Thursday, May 14.
BCCC hosts NCADE Conference
The Developmental Education Department at Beaufort County Community College recently hosted the North Carolina Association of Developmental Education’s Eastern Regional Conference.