Ready To Start Your Job Search?
The Job Search process can take just a couple of weeks, or it may take a couple of months or more. DON"T get discouraged! Just keep on searching!
- Check out the Job Bulletin Board by clicking on the link to the left - local postings are updated weekly and explore the links to local employers - or stop by the Student Lounge to view the current posted jobs.
- Search the Employment Security Commission website to view jobs by county - stop by the Employment Security Commission or local JobLink Center to get referrals for these jobs.
- Receive assistance with resumes job applications, interviews, and job placement. Stop by the Career Center for one-on-one assistance.
- Attend workshops on employability skills including employer contact skills, resume development and interviewing skills.
- Attend Job Fair to talk with employers about job opportunities.
- Visit the Career Center library for books and videos on job search and employment skills.
- Plus visit the links below to continue Job Search & career planning.