- Board Agendas
- Board Members
- Board Minutes
- Board of Trustees
- Campus and Regional Centers
- Equal Opportunity
- Faculty Resources
- Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act
- Organizational Charts
- Student Achievement
- Title IX Gender Discrimination and Sexual Misconduct Policy
- Allied Health
- General Information
- ED2GO Online Classes
- College & Career Readiness
- Career & College Promise
- Business & Industry Services
- Public Safety
- Healthcare Programs
- Workforce Programs
- Personal Enrichment
- DDC-4 Defensive Driving
- Small Business Center
- Hyde County Davis Center
- Washington County Center
- Financial Aid
- Human Resources
- Institutional Effectiveness
- Student Records
- Student Life
Welcome to the College & Career Readiness program! You Belong Here!
For orientation & testing registration please use the form found below.
Community colleges in North Carolina have been providing basic skills opportunities for adults throughout the state since 1964. Even today, adults 18 years and older who lack basic skills can enroll in classes to:
- Acquire the reading, writing, and mathematics skills needed to get or advance in a job.
- Meet requirements for getting into vocational training programs.
- Study to pass the High School Equivalency tests. BCCC offers Pearsons GED or Education Testing Services HiSET.
- Gain basic skills for entry level employment.
- Learn the skills needed to become a productive member of society and a smarter consumer.
- Learn English as a Second Language.
- Prepare for United States citizenship.
The College and Career Readiness programs of the North Carolina Community College System are offered at over 2,500 sites throughout the state. Beaufort County Community College offers over 25 classes in Beaufort, Hyde, Washington and Tyrrell counties. Programs focus on developing academic competencies as well as the fundamental skills necessary for tomorrow's jobs. Some of the skills include: listening, critical thinking, problem solving, negotiating and organizing.
High School Equivalency Records & Transcripts
The North Carolina Community College System is pleased to announce
transference of all North Carolina High School Equivalency (HSE) records
to Diploma Sender who will fulfill all records requests at the
following location. More information can be found at
For more information regarding registration, please contact the Chief High School Equivalency Examiner at 252-940-6209 or email@example.com.
Beaufort County Community College Campus (Building 8):
Adult Basic Ed: Monday-Thursday 8:30am-11:30am
HSE Prep: Tuesday & Thursday 5pm-8pm
Orientation & Placement Testing: Tuesday 3pm-8pm
Hazel Guilford Memorial Library (524 Main Street, Aurora)
Monday & Wednesday 6pm-9pm
Hyde County Davis Center (33460 US Highway 264, Engelhard)
Tuesday & Thursday 6pm-9pm
Washington County Center (100 NC Hwy 32 N, Roper)
Students may enroll in classes throughout the semester. There is no tuition charge. For more information regarding the College and Career Readiness program, please contact:
B.R.I.D.G.E Academy Information
Please visit here to access information about our new B.R.I.D.G.E Academy!