- Board Agendas
- Board Members
- Board Minutes
- Board of Trustees
- Campus and Regional Centers
- Equal Opportunity
- Faculty Resources
- Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act
- Organizational Charts
- Student Achievement
- Title IX Sex and Gender Discrimination and Harassment Policy
- Allied Health
- General Information
- Class Schedules
- College & Career Readiness
- Business & Industry Services
- Public Safety
- Healthcare Programs
- Workforce Programs
- Personal Enrichment
- Regional Centers
- Financial Aid
- Human Resources
- Institutional Effectiveness
- Student Records
- Student Life
- Apply for admission to Beaufort County Community College.
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) for the current academic year. Incomplete or outdated FAFSA information will preclude consideration for scholarship.
- Complete the Beaufort County Community College Foundation scholarship application found below by entering your information into the corresponding fields.
- If you are an eligible student who wishes to apply for any of the additional scholarships listed below: download the document via the appropriate link, complete the additional application, and attach the file when submitting your BCCC Foundation application (there will be a field to do so towards the end of the application).
- Students must have a minimum GPA of 2.0 for scholarship consideration.
If you wish to apply for any of the additional scholarships found in this section, please read the description to ensure that you are eligible. Please download the documents, fill them out, and attach them when you fill out the foundation scholarship below. You can not enter information into the forms in this section from your web browser, but they are fillable once you download them. Make sure you re-save the forms after you input your information, otherwise the form will be blank when you attach it below.
Please note: if you are applying for any of the additional scholarships, you are still required to complete the BCCC Foundation scholarship application in order to be eligable.
David Clark Endowment Scholarship - BCCC students in any of the Industrial Technology programs - Automotive Systems, Electrical Engineering, Electronics Engineering, Heavy Equipment and Transport/Construction Equipment, Mechanical Engineering, and/or Welding.
Continuing Education Scholarships
There are various scholarship opportunities available for students seeking funds for Continuing Education programs at Beaufort County Community College. Please reach out to our Continuing Education Registration and Records staff for more details at (252) 940-6375 or email@example.com. You may also visit this link for more information.
Printed copies will be available during the application period and can be delivered via mail or in person to the Foundation Office, 5337 US Highway
264 East, Washington NC 27889
(located in the Administration Building 1, Room 106A).
If you choose to mail your application allow 10 days
Please fill out the general foundation scholarship application below.
Applications will not be accepted after July 13, 2022