- Board Agendas
- Board Members
- Board Minutes
- Board of Trustees
- Campus and Regional Centers
- Equal Opportunity
- Faculty Resources
- Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act
- Organizational Charts
- Student Achievement
- Title IX Sex and Gender Discrimination and Harassment Policy
- Allied Health
- General Information
- Class Schedules
- College & Career Readiness
- Business & Industry Services
- Public Safety
- Healthcare Programs
- Workforce Programs
- Personal Enrichment
- Regional Centers
- Financial Aid
- Human Resources
- Institutional Effectiveness
- Student Records
- Student Life
Spring 2021 Curriculum Schedules
In Spring 2021, BCCC will offer classes in a variety of formats: (1) synchronous, (2) blended, (3) hybrid, and (4) online. Visit the links and descriptions below to review classes that will be offered in these various formats.
Please note that some classes in Career and Technical Education (Agribusiness Technology, Automotive Systems Technology, Electrical Engineering Technology, Mechanical Engineering Technology, Medical Lab Technology, Nursing, Practical Nursing, and Welding Technology) may also require some face-to-face instruction; please check with you instructor for these classes.
- Synchronous Course Schedule: These are classes that meet using live video between the instructor and class. Students must log in to Blackboard Collaborate at the scheduled days and times in order to participate in the class.
- Blended Course Schedule: These are classes that are mostly live video meetings on specific days and times but also have some online coursework that can be completed throughout the week.
- Hybrid Course Schedule: These are classes that are mostly online but have 1-2 class meetings each week using live video on scheduled days and times.
- Online Course Schedule: These are classes that are 100% online. Students do not have to meet with their instructor at a specific day or time and can complete coursework throughout the week.
Late start and delayed start classes
Classes that begin later in the semester and run for either 8 weeks or 14 weeks.
Spring 2021 Continuing Education Schedules
Fall 2020 Curriculum Schedules
Fall 2020 Continuing Education Schedules
Beaufort County Community College is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges to award associate degrees, diplomas, and certificates. Contact the Commission on Colleges at 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, Georgia 30033-4097 or call 404-679-4500 for questions about the accreditation of Beaufort County Community College.