- Allied Health
- General Information
- NC Work Ready Community
- ED2GO Online Classes
- College & Career Readiness
- NCWorks Customized Training
- Public Safety
- Healthcare Programs
- Workforce Programs
- American Sign Language
- Commercial Truck Driving (CDL)
- Customer Service and Professional Skills
- Drone Pilot Training
- Electrical Safety in the Workplace
- Forklift Training
- Income Maintenance Caseworker
- National Career Readiness Certificate
- Notary Public
- Real Estate Classes
- Substitute Teacher Training
- Teacher Continuing Education
- Vehicle Escort Certification & Recertification
- Work Zone Traffic Safety (Flagger Certification)
- Working Smart
- Writing a Dynamic Resume
- Personal Enrichment
- A Mediterranean Meal
- A Summer Seafood Supper
- A Taste of Summer Wine
- Carolina Shag Dancing
- Defensive Driving
- Firearms Training (Concealed Carry and Beginners Handgun)
- Let's Do Lunch; Pimento Cheese
- Line Dancing
- Quilting Project
- Return of the Redneck Pesto
- Stuffed Stuff and Good Salad
- Summer Tune-up and Small Engine Repair
- Whoopie Pies
- DDC-4 Defensive Driving
- Small Business Center
- Hyde County Davis Center
- Washington County Center
- Summer Enrichment for Kids
- Financial Aid
- Human Resources
- Institutional Effectiveness
- Student Records
- Student Life
Ready to start your journey at Beaufort County Community College!
Placement testing helps your advisor place you in the English, reading and math classes that are most appropriate for you. Therefore, it is very important that you do the best that you can when taking all placement tests! Please note that the placement test is mandatory for all curriculum level courses with a developmental prerequisite.
If you have questions or need further assistance please drop a message to our counselors and they will happily get you scheduled and on your way!
- You MUST complete an admissions application prior to taking any placement tests.
- A valid photo ID is required for testing (examples include a valid driver's license, BCCC student ID, high school ID card)
- Test will start promptly at the time stated. Allow ample time for travel.
- Calculators and dictionaries are not allowed during the placement tests.
- The test center will provide scratch paper and pencils.
- Students are strongly encouraged to prepare for these tests. Study materials are available on the placement testing website and in admissions.
Please fill out the form below to schedule your placement test.