- Board Agendas
- Board Members
- Board Minutes
- Board of Trustees
- Campus and Regional Centers
- Equal Opportunity
- Faculty Resources
- Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act
- Organizational Charts
- Student Achievement
- Title IX Sex and Gender Discrimination and Harassment Policy
- Allied Health
- General Information
- Class Schedules
- College & Career Readiness
- Business & Industry Services
- Public Safety
- Healthcare Programs
- Workforce Programs
- Personal Enrichment
- Regional Centers
- Financial Aid
- Human Resources
- Institutional Effectiveness
- Student Records
- Student Life
Motorcycle Safety: Basic Rider Course, 2 wheel
We are pleased to offer this new service to area motorcycle riders. And this class will show off our brand-new driving pad. More importantly, students will learn the safe driving skills for operating a motorcycle in traffic. Please come and learn the operation of motorcycle controls as you practice riding on our protected range. Here are some details:
• We will provide motorcycles, helmets, and training manuals.
• You must wear an approved helmet, over-the-ankle footwear, long pants, a long-sleeved shirt or jacket, full-fingered gloves, and
protective eye wear at all times while training.
• Successful completion achieves a skills waiver card for the NCDMV
• Class size is limited to insure personal instruction.
• We will operate rain or shine.
• A mandatory FREE e-course provided by the NC Motorcycle Safety Foundation must be completed before the start of class. The class
coordinator will contact students with e-learning login information 2 weeks prior to class. (Those who desire help with online learning may
receive assistance. Please ask.)
• A copy of the e-course Certificate of Completion must be presented to the instructor on the first day of class. Participation without this
certificate is not allowed, and refunds are not given for lack of completion.
Motorcycle Safety: Basic Rider Course, 3 Wheels
3-Wheel Motorcycles are growing in popularity. To accommodate all the new 3-wheel riders, we are expanding our offerings of this class. The Motorcycle Safety Foundation’s 3-Wheel Basic Rider Course provides the same fundamental safe riding skills as our 2-wheel course. New riders will learn the safe operation of a 3-wheel cycle and prepare for street riding either alone or in a group. Our spacious driving pad is a fine place for hands-on operation of a 3-wheel cycle, and classroom instruction is included as well.
• We will provide motorcycles and training manuals.
• You must wear an approved helmet, over-the-ankle footwear, long pants, a long-sleeved shirt or jacket, full-fingered gloves, and protective eye wear at all times while training.
• Successful completion achieves a skills waiver card for the NCDMV.
• Class size is limited to ensure personal instruction.
• We will operate rain or shine.
• Students may use their own 3-wheel bikes, but please let us know. To use one’s own cycle we must see proof of current insurance and registration. Also, your cycle is subject to approval by our Rider Coach who will perform a T-CLOCKS inspection. To learn more, please search the definition of “3-Wheel Motorcycle” at www.msf-usa.org .
• With the support of Can-Am Rider Education Program, we are able to offer this class for $99.
Access our BCCC Course Schedule
for a current list of course offerings.
For more information or to register, please contact:
Continuing Education Registration & Records Clerk
Live Chat customer service support room: visit http://www.beaufortccc.edu/ceonline